Saturday 22 October 2011

Diana Jones

This was my very first job I got to do independently. So the first pic shows you the copy I got for this musician, Diana Jones, who is actually going on tour in the UK and thats what these posters are for, so keep your eyes peeled... After doing a bit of research (you can see an image of Diana's new record), I came up with a design, in which incorporated a 'hatchy' feel to it, as requested. These photos show you the process I went through- type setting it, inking it up, proofing it before taking it to the press and upon doing so realising that the type chosen didn't really work together, thus re- type setting it, and then finally getting it on the press.. As you can see it's a 2 colour poster, on chip board and a run of 100. Diana collected them earlier on this week and seemed to love them so I was chuffed with how it all went.



















No comments:

Post a Comment